NEW MOON REMINDER… Sunday, April 3, 9:32am EST

NEW MOON REMINDER… Sunday, APRIL 3, Aries, 9:32 am EST (10:32 am, EDST = Eastern Daylight Savings Time), is the New Moon Power Day in April!  This month offers us an ESPECIALLY powerful New Moon because the New Moon in ARIES is the most potent Moon of the year for making wishes involving new beginnings!  If you have a copy of the book, New Moon Astrology, be sure to consult page 13 for more information.

Don’t miss this opportunity to use timing to make wishes for experiences you’d like to have.  Mercury is retrograde, so take your time in compiling your wish list and check out how you ‘feel’ about the wish before deciding whether or not to keep it on the paper.  Because this New Moon is in the sign of Aries, it’s a powerful time for wishes involving courage, starting new enterprises, and making a new beginning in any area that is important to you:  a relationship, a business, a job, a new behavior. Things you may have wanted to happen in your life for a long time can begin easily manifesting through using the boost of this powerful New Moon.

For success, your wishes must be handwritten on paper and ten wishes maximum are allowed on each power day.  The most potent time is the first 8 hours AFTER the exact time of the New Moon; within the first 48 hours will still work.  The potency continues to exist for another twelve hours, but is weaker.

For clear success, it’s best to avoid wishing during those hours when the Moon is Void of Course.  Therefore in April, your most potent times for wishing are:

Sunday, April 3: 10:32 am – midnight

Monday, April 4: 12:01 am – 6:03 am, 7:47 pm – midnight

Tuesday, April 5: 12:01 am – 7:01 pm.

These times are in Eastern Daylight Savings Time and need to be converted to your local time zone. Keep in mind that if you are not observing Daylight Savings Time, subtract one hour, and then convert to your time zone. The Moon Box on the Homepage of this site will tell you how many hours difference your location is from the Eastern Time Zone in the US.

Among other things, this New Moon stimulates the ability to more successfully navigate your life by boosting your energy and boldness.  It empowers you to become more aware of yourself and those things that truly are in alignment with your own identity.  It stimulates in you the boldness to follow your impulses and discover yourself.

The energy of ARIES also creates an opening for demonstrating your independence and thereby increasing your vitality.  This New Moon offers us the support to become more honest and authentic in our dealings with others.  It gives us the confidence to begin a desired new pathway of self-expression that before we may have lacked the courage to initiate.

Your wishes can be about anything that is important to you to bring into your life.  The New Moon in Aries is the most powerful New Moon of the year for making new beginnings in your life.  Be sure to use this opportunity to your advantage.

For more NEW MOON TIPS FOR APRIL and suggested wishes for the New Moon in ARIES, members may login here and select the New Moon Power Days icon on the Member Homepage. FULL MOON tips for each month are also available in the member section.

Be sure to visit our Power Wishing Fountain – and double the potency of your wishes!

For the complete “Rules of the Road” for wishing under the New Moon, as well as sample wishes demonstrating the most potent way of wording your wishes, consult Jan Spiller’s book- New Moon Astrology.

Read more about the services available for you as a member of this site.

You can also calculate your personal Granddaddy Power Period! Simply click on “Free Astrology Charts”.

6 Comments

1. Shannon McMillan
    Posted March 30, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

Wow, this wish list will be the most for a new beginning for me. I recently lost my Grandmother and I am devastated, I lived with her my childhood and most of my adult life, until I moved into my own place a few years ago…I feel so alone, not very close to most family members(especially my mom), but well, seems everyone is saying I’m not alone, it all sounds like talk, not sure what to think at this moment. Maybe when I get my wishes in order, I will have the answer on how to move forward, I just have to pick the right words. Jan, if you have any suggestions, I will gladly consider.

Don’t want to keep going on, but thanks for reading.

2. Angie Wilder
    Posted April 2, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

I was wondering what would be some wishing ideas for the new moon in aries since I am an aries?

• Posted April 3, 2011 at 3:50 am | Permalink

Hi Angie,

In addition to ongoing wishes in areas that are recurring for you, wishes related to the sign of ARIES are especially potent in:

. Courage
      . New Beginnings
      . Bold Approaches
      . Strong Instincts
      . Self-discovery
      . Pioneering Spirit
      . Authenticity
      . Innocence
      . Direct Honesty

• Angie Wilder
      Posted April 3, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

Thank you for answering. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. I will write these down for the new moon wishing days.

Best wishing to everyone,
      Angie Wilder

3. Angie Wilder
    Posted April 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

I have written my new moon wish list with some of the ones the team has listed but I am not sure how to word my questions because when I am Bold I am taken as rude. When I have the Pioneering attitude publicly on educational issues(one of my son’s is in the 6th grade and on and IEP) that I am not seen as a pioneer but as an idiot or trouble maker since I can see the Big Picture and others don’t. When I have shown my Authenticity and uniqueness verbally, clothing,etc it has been been seen as unacceptable for what ever reason. My family thinks I should BE verbally,fashionable,etc like them or most of society. Can you help me with how I can word my wishes so, I can finally move on my life path and find my life purpose?
    Angie

4. Posted April 3, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

This is a wonderful ritual! I have been doing my New Moon Wishes since 2005 when I lost my beloved Grandmother. I also do a vision board/collage during the New Moon’s also. Its all so healing <3 Thank you Jan for the wonderful work you do!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 236 other followers